August 19, 2009

mr pritam!!

bismillah..

huhu..
tomorrow we're gonna have the public speaking in front of the class..
haish.. malas btul..
well, i think my english is getting worse as i'm ageing.. haha
i chose a topic dat is "joy of being single"
haha.. of course i'll put more anecdotes based on my friends' life and also mine !! =P
experiences teach me lots on the way to handle my feeling.. uyeah.. haha
hope that i can gve my best tomorrow.. amin..


yesterday, there was a bood donation program..
as it was my 2nd tyme donating blood.. i was so eager..
i remembered that i wanted to donate my blood at kuantan parade last 2 months,
but unluckily, i can't as my age was 17 years, 11 months and 3 weeks.
it's juz 1 more week to b 18..
sdeh n frustrated gle..
n ystrday, when i was checked by the nurse,
my haemoglobin level was insufficient..huhu..
sdeh gle.. mine was 11.9
it has to b 12.5..
it was the 2nd tyme i got frustrated..
xpe la, xde rezeki.. huuu~

:muke frust x dpt donate blood:

esok besday dy la.
selamat ulang tahun sayang!! hahaaaa
smoge jadik budak baek =)
nti free saye wish ea? hahaaa

till now.. daaa

No comments: