September 17, 2009

dear problems, juz get out of my life!!

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

actually, i dont know how to start this post..
it's about wut i feel ryte now..
frankly, i didnt feel so go0d..
it's juz empty here.. in my heart..
i juz dun know why..
i'm really down n depressed ryte now
dunno wut to do..
i tried to think '+'ly..
but it didn't work at all..
i feel like i juz wanna give up..
all my efforts were juz useless!

i need sumone to share my probs..
i need sumone's shoulder to cry on.. huuu~
sisters, plz come back asap..
plz fill the emptiness back..
i dun wanna remember my probs!!
huuu..

but somehow,
i think it's juz me who take it seriously..
and then i'm the one who get hurt..
amie,amie..
cheer up !
stop wasting time on unnecessary things!

yup!
when sheila, along n eli come back..
i dun wanna think bout u at any single minute..
plz leave me problems!
go away~
stop messing up my mind!!
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* i miss them, i miss him, i miss her.. huuu~

2 comments:

serunaiklang_91 said...

amie2.jgn sedih2.selamat hari raya.aku mintak maaf atas semua kesalahan/huu

a M i e said...

biase la aku..
mmg byk probs..
nk share ngan org rase mcm simple je..
aku je kot rse truk sgt..
huu~
mintak maap jugak!