January 7, 2010

alhamdulillah...

assalamualaikum

now, i'm trying to live with a brand new heart .. o Allah, help me purifying my feeling, accepting that he's not mine n i'm not his anymore coz i'm Yours.. (╥_╥)

amin..

sy selitkan nasihat seorg bape kepade anak lelakinye yg merupakan rkan sperjuangan saye melalui facebooknye :)

My dear son, I love you very much. Today, I’m writing about something serious. There will be a time when you are going to choose somebody to marry, to share your life with. Before you do that, please consider this piece of advice from me.Once I asked a wise man , “What advise would you give to your son, in finding a gi...rl to marry ?” The wise man said, “I told my sons, I love you very much and I want you to enter jannah (paradise). But in order to enter jannah, you will need to serve your mother, to make your mother happy, and it will be very difficult for you to do it if your wife does not help you in doing so.”

So, my dear son, today, I’m advising you the same thing and I hope you will consider this seriously. I want nothing from you except goodness. You know your mother. So, please use your wisdom in making that important decision…Well, that’s life. In building harmonious marriage, compromises and sacrifices must be offered ...by both parties – the husband and the wife. Nevertheless, everything must be put within context according to priority. Wisdom is really needed, but again wisdom is accumulated throughout the journey of life. Pick them up as you find them, and never be ashamed of seeking advise from wise people around you as you’ll never regret it. The Quran says something to the effect ..”ask from those who know on matters you know not”.

p/s: mak jangan risau, amie ok =D frust le jugak.. hehe.. amie bleh jage diri amie.. mak jgn risau ye :D

2 comments:

aku hanya insan (^_^) said...

sbr amie..kalo kte bekorban krn Allah,msti Dia bg gnjrn yg baik kt kt kte..insyaAllah..

a M i e said...

insya Allah...
aku sdeh sbb
aku cume nak dy faham...
same2 doakan ..thanks